Thursday, November 5, 2009

On the Road to Recovery



Baby Bear has been battling an illness since Monday. things began with a fever, and now has progressed into more cold like symptoms. Certainly nothing has been confirmed in the way of h1n1, but lets be honest, if it is out there, my boys will get it... twice. my anxiety level about quadruples when my boys are sick. i immediately think worst case scenario and begin packing for the hospital. not the packing part really, but the stess part for sure. i mean it when i say i want 7 kids, but when one is sick i am overwhelmed with two. every time, god proves his faithfulness and my boys' immune systems fight it off. hallelujah.




the best part of illness is the cuddles. bear is already cuddley, but when he is not feeling 100%, my arms are his fave place to be. so sweet, and it gives me a chance to catch up on all the terrible reality shows because i can rock and watch. yesterday was brooke knows best.




even though wes is sick, he still gets into plenty of trouble. last night he helped me make supper...






by throwing my recipes all over the table. awesome. and naughty.

No comments:

Post a Comment