Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Date Night



i heart brad

last night brad and i had the pleasure of a romantic date night together while our boys were being adored by their grandma. brad and i rarely date any longer as we are so enamoured with our married and family life. we typically struggle with giving up a night with our boys and therefore forgo any dating activity. however, last night we gratefully accepted mom's offer and headed out for a night of food and christmas shopping. in the 2.5 hours we were gone, i fell deeper in love with my husband and my beautiful boys. it is amazing what a little logans and tractor supply can do...


after listening to dr laura on the radio and my experience of fun with brad, i really desire to recommit to giving brad my best and finding the best in him. he is such a hero in my life and i want him to know that. he cherishes me, provides selflessly for the fam, and daddy's with such love.

brad is such a blessing in my life.






No comments:

Post a Comment